FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We recouped the cost of EasyPreOrders three times over in two weeks! Organisers return as they save hours booking with us.
- How long is the minimum contract if I decide to use EasyPreOrders?
- 12 months.
- When do I first pay?
- Your first payment will be taken on day 31, if you have not cancelled the free trial.
- Can I cancel within 30 days and pay nothing?
- Of course — just call or send us an email to cancel.
- What happens if I don’t use or have contact with anyone at EPO after 30 days?
- Nothing — you won’t be charged. You are simply losing out :)
- When do I have to enter my payment details?
- We’ll need your payment details if you want to start taking money online (takes 10min to set up), or if you want training, account setup or table card paper.
- What happens if I don’t cancel my account?
- If you haven’t set up guest payments, received training or ordered paper, you won‘t be charged. Otherwise, you’ll be automatically started on EPO+ and charged £50 + VAT per month for 12 months (that’s the equivalent of just 2 guests’ revenue!).
- How does the setup work?
- It takes around 8–15 minutes to create your own venue account and add a menu. But if you’d rather we did it for you, no problem — get in touch and we’ll set up your account with a menu in less than 10 minutes!
- Is there an EasyPreOrders "sales mentality"?
- We are offering to upload your menus for you, and to spend at least an hour making sure you are happy with adding bookings and reports. We also offer you free support for 30 days. A genuinely brilliant and simple system! We simply ask that you complete a couple of bookings, whether tests for yourself or for live customers. This will take 5-30 minutes of your time.....that is all! :)
Sign up now to make your life easier, your customers happier and your revenue bigger!